Sierra Fishing Maps & Info
Lake Tahoe Weather Reports
by The National Weather Service.
Cal-Neva Winter Wonderland Adventures:
Legal Bordello Directory. Only In Nevada!!
Skiers' View of Lake Tahoe at Incline's Diamond Peak
Diamond Peak Snow Boarder................ Heavenly Ski Resort Cable Car.
California-Nevada Winter Wonderland Activities Index
Everybody Ski's at Tahoe Basin !!
.......................Heavenly's Lake View at Tahoe.
If you Zoom the Pictures, you must use the ( <= )Back Arrow, of your Browser (Netscape does it.), to Return!(It is over 200 Kilobytes to load. Please be Patient.)
- USASA Slalom & Giant Slalom, Dec 2-3, Amateur Snowboard Race. Kirkwood Mtn Resort, South of Lake Tahoe, (530) 577-4760;
- Winterfair, Dec.8 Sierra at Tahoe, (916) 659-7453.
- Buck Days, Dec. 8-9, All lift tickets $1.00, Mount Rose - Ski Tahoe, (800)-SKI-ROSE.
- Free Learn to Glide & Stride Clinic, Dec. 17, Cross-country & Snowshoe Lessons, Hope Valley, south of Lake Tahoe, (530) 694-2266;
- Candy Cane Children's Race, Dec. 21, free race for ages 4 to 14, Royal Gorge Cross-Country Ski Resort, (916) 426-3871.
- Children's Christmas Race, Dec. 24, Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe, (916) 583-4232.
- Cross-country/Snowshoe Full Moon Glide, Jan. 7 & 9, Hope Valley, south of Lake Tahoe, (530) 694-2266;
- The U.S. Snowboard Competition, January 24 - 25, Sierra at Tahoe, (916) 659-7453.
- Snowfest !! Feb.27 - March 8, North Lake Tahoe and Truckee, (916) 583-7625.
- Wild, Wild Hot Dog Tour, Feb 28-March 1, Mogul competition and barbecue. Sierra-at-Tahoe, Lake Tahoe, 530-659-7453.
- The Great Ski Race, March 1, 30 K cross country race from Tahoe City to Truckee. Lake
- International Firefighters' Winter Games, March 3-4; Slalom events, Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, 586-7000.
- Lake Tahoe Winter Games, March 5 - 9, Diamond Peak, Lake Tahoe, 832-1177.
- Celebrity Winterfest '98;March 7, Celebrities and corporate athletes team up for ski and snowboard events benefitting Special Olympics. Kirkwood, south of Lake Tahoe, 209-258-6000.
- Guided Snowshoe Tour, March 7, Royal Gorge Cross-Country Ski Area, Lake Tahoe, 530-426-3871.
- Dannon Winterfest, March 8, Family day with contests and carnival booths, Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, 586-7000.
- All Mountain Extreme Competition, March 9-14, Free-skiers and snowboarders from North America compete. Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe, 530-583-6985.
- Jimmie Huega Marathon, March 14-15, Team ski races to benefit the Jimmie Huega Center for Multiple Schlerosis Research, Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe, 530-583-6985.
- Kids Snowboard Jam, March 15, Ride with the Pros. Morthstar-at-Tahoe, 530-562-3555.
- St. Patrick's Day Race, March 17, Dress in green for races and live music, Northstar-at-Tahoe, 530-562-3555.
- Sprint Bumps and Jumps Challenge Finals, March 20-21, Pro mogul and aerial competitions, Heavenly, Lake Tahoe, 586-7000.
- Gold Nuggets Kids' Race, March 21, Onbstacle course of bridges, tunnels, humps, and bumps with a hot chaocolate social. Royal Gorge Cross-Country Ski Area, Lake Tahoe, 530-426-3871.
- Echo to Kirkwood Tour/Race, March 21, 14 mile course over the Sierra crest. Kirkwood Cross-Country, south of Lake Tahoe, 209-258-7248.
- Gourmet XC Ski Tour, March 22, 10 K cross-country ski tour followed by a gourmet lunch in the forest. Northstar-at-Tahoe, 530-562-2475.
- Snowshoe Thompson Winter Adventure Race, March 28, Mixed teams traverse race course using skills in orienteering, igloo building, and sledding. Royal Gorge Cross-Country Ski Area, Lake Tahoe, 530-426-3871.
Tahoe-2000 Ski Map for the entire Reno-Tahoe Recreational Area