Old West Adventures
International Camel Races Virginia City, NV
This year it's
September 8th thru 14th, (775) 847-0311 ;
the races are the largest celebration in the West.).
Western & Old West Art,
the Ideal American Decor for your Den or Office !!! (Wild West Albums)
- Virginia City Parade & Fireworks, July 4, Virginia City Arena, (775) 847-0311;
- Silver State International Rodeo, July 1-5, Fallon, (702) 423-2544;
- All-Indian Rodeo, Stampede, and Pioneer Days, July 17-19, Fallon, (775) 423-2544;
- Virginia City Rodeo, JUly 23-25, Virginia City Arena, (775) 847-7710;
- Eureka County Fair, Aug. 8-9, (775) 754-2344;
- White Pine County Fair, Aug. 15-16, (775) 289-8877;
- Louis Gibellini Single Jack Mining Contest, Sep. 5, Eureka, (775) 237-5484;
- Mineral County Fair & Rodeo, Sep. 12-13, Hawthorne, (775) 945-5896.
- Elko County Fair & Race Meet, Aug. 29-Sep. 7, Elko, (775) 738-3616.
California-Nevada's Old Western Activities Calendar
Ride the Virginia-Truckee Railrod.
It's working for you all summer.
Click here to enlarge the graphic.
Visit the Cartright's Ponderosa, of TV's Bonanza, by trailing their route from Virginia City, to Lake Tahoe.
If you Zoom on the Cartrights , you must use the ( <= ) Back Arrow, of your Browser, to Return! (They are over 40 Kilobytes to load. Please be patient,)
More Old West Pictures
Cal-Neva.Com WWW SERVICES / Omni Design, Sparks, NV 89431